7 Nights 8 Days Trek Tour
Full Himachal Trip
Pick up from Delhi and drive to Kasol Arrive Kasol Pick up – Move to Manali hotel and after rest visit.
Visit Kheer Ganga, Parvati river, later back to hotel and overnight stay in hotel at Kasol.
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and visit Tosh, Malana visit then proceed to Manali, Arrive and move to hotel Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Sollang Valeey Sightseeing.
Rohtang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year.
On arrival in Manali transfer to hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Local Sightseeing Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar,and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Dharamshala, Visit Dharamshala and visit Mcleaodganj, later proceed to Hotel overnight stay in Dharamshala.
– KANGRA ART MUSEUM, KOTWALI BAZAR : This treasure trove of the Kangra Valley displays arts, crafts and rich past, artifacts that date back to the 5th century. It includes a gallery of Kangra’s famous miniature painting and a representative collection of sculptures, pottery and anthropological items. Shamianas and dresses used by local royalty, old carved doors, jails, lintels and pandals are also on display Coins, jewelry and manuscripts are included. A section houses the work of contemporary artists, sculptures and photographers.
– WAR MEMORIAL : At there start of town, landscaped lawns and a web of narrow paths fill a pine grove where a monument has been raised to commemorate the post independence war heroes of Himachal Pradesh.
– KUNAL PATHRI : A 3 km level walk from the Kotwali Bazaar leads up to this rock temple.
– ST. JOHN’S CHURCH : 8 km from Dharamsala, between Forsythganj and Mcleodganj is the charming church of St. John in the Wilderness. Under the shade of deodar branches, a memorial has been erected over the body of the British Viceroy, Lord Elgin who died at Dharamsala in 1863. There is a well tended old graveyard on these grassy sloped.
– DAL LAKE : 11 km from Dharamsala and surrounded by deodar trees this is an enchanting and serene picnic spot.
– BHAGSUNATH : Close to fresh springs, this ancient temple is 11 km from Dharamsala. It is a popular picnic spot and the famous slate quarries are close by.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Dalhousie (4 hrs), arrive Dalhousie and visit The Mall Dalhousie, Subhash Chowk Dalhousie, Satdhara, Panj phulla Dalhousie, Tibetan Market Dalhousie and overnight stay in Dalhousie.
After breakfast, visit Khajjiar and later back to Hotel and overnight stay in Dalhousie.
After breakfast, check out from hotel, then drive to Delhi drop to your onward destination Delhi railway station/Airport.
1 Breakfast & Dinner in Every Hotel.
2. All Sightseeing & Transfer by private Cab.
3. Accommodation of 02 Rooms in Hotel for 07 nights.
4. All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes.
5. All Toll Tax, parking, fuel and drive allowance.
6. Indoor Activities.